- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Balanced lifting for easy onsite installation
- Close-coupled design for easy to service pump-end
High-Head and Jetting Pump with Solids-Handling Capabilities
The Godwin Dri-Prime® HL225M pump offers flow rates to 3,660 US GPM (832 m³/hr) and has the capability to discharge pressures to 164 psi (113 m).
The HL225M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
High discharge pressure, dry running and portability make the HL225M ideal for jetting, pipeline pigging, mine dewatering, and high-pressure industrial pumping applications.
- Diesel engine and electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure
- PrimeGuard controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)
Produkto Dokumentacija775 95-0056-3000 1.0 en-us 2013-06 iom.hlrangeamericas2
775 95-1113-3000 hl225m us
775 godwin dbs brochure 0912
775 godwin primeguard2 controller fst 09153
775 godwin product catalog us17
775 hl225m open set emea-apac flyer 95-1113-1000-eng 10