- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Balanced lifting for easy onsite installation
- Close-coupled design for easy to service pump-end
High-Head and Jetting Pump with Solids-Handling Capabilities
The Godwin Dri-Prime® HL160M pump offers flow rates to 2,140 US GPM (486 m³/hr) and has the capability to deliver discharge pressures up to 268 psi (187 m).
The HL160M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
High discharge pressure, dry running and portability make the HL160M ideal for mining, industrial and emergency fire backup applications.
- Diesel engine and electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure
- PrimeGuard controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)
Produkto Dokumentacija95-0056-3000 1.0 en-us 2013-06 iom.hlrangeamericas2-7
95-1117-3000 hl160m us-1
godwin dbs brochure 0912-15
godwin primeguard2 controller fst 09153-15
godwin product catalog us17-24